Did you know you can pay your Federal & PA tax due and estimates online?
Have you ever forgotten to make your estimated tax payments or misplaced your coupons?
Have you ever missed an estimated payment because your check was lost in the mail?
Now you can pay make your Federal and PA tax payments and estimated payments online.
-EFTPS: The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System is the IRS’s secure website for tax payers to make online payments
-E-services is Pennsylvania’s secure website where tax payers can make online payments
No more worrying with checks and estimate coupons!
Benefits to paying online:
- EFTPS and PA’s E-Services are secure websites that allow users to make tax payments and estimated tax payment electronically
Convenience & Flexibility
- Schedule all your estimated payments at once to be drafted from your account on their respective due dates
- 24/7 access to the website so you can initiate a payment or check your payment history
- You can even split up your payment and pay weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. as long as you’ve paid the total amount by the quarterly due date
- Change or Cancel a scheduled Federal payment up to two business days in advance of the scheduled payment date
- Access history of your payments so you know how much and when you made your estimated tax payments
- After scheduling a payment online, you will be redirected to a confirmation page that you can print for your records
- No more penalties for forgetting to mail in a check for your estimated tax payments
- No more worrying if your check was lost in the mail.
Save on postage!
Call (717) 267-3572 for instructions on how to set up your EFTPS and PA E-service accounts today.